Real estate is a legal term that encompasses land along with anything permanently affixed to the land, such as buildings, specifically property that is stationary, or fixed in location. Reference: ''The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition.'' Houghton Mifflin Company, 2004. [http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/en%3Areal%20estate Dictionary.com] Retrieved July 12, 2008.
- Plant Prefab CMO on Sustainable Housing; Least Sustainable Building Materials
- Houston hits a home run on housing prices
- KKCO - Impact Real Estate Fees to be Decided Tonight by City Council
- Mansion Monday: Brand-new lakeside home in Moultonborough
- Nashville Real Estate TV: Episode 9
- Woman charged with embezzling thousands from real estate business