Real estate is a legal term that encompasses land along with anything permanently affixed to the land, such as buildings, specifically property that is stationary, or fixed in location. Reference: ''The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition.'' Houghton Mifflin Company, 2004. [http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/en%3Areal%20estate Dictionary.com] Retrieved July 12, 2008.
- An Inside Look into the Salaries of Major Executives
- This is the Top City For the World's Wealthiest People
- Whip Your Home Into Shape This Spring
- Zell Says Retail Real Estate Is 'Still a Falling Knife'
- Travis Kalanick's new Real Estate gig
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Real Estate Agents
- Real Estate Interview: Maxing Out Your Home’s Sale Price
- NDT: The Anatomy of a Real Estate Purchase