Impeachment is a formal process in which an official is accused of unlawful activity, the outcome of which, depending on the country, may include the removal of that official from office as well as criminal or civil punishment.
- Resolution To Censure Rep. Adam Schiff Fails In The House
- Acting Ukrainian Ambassador Testifies And Fills Gaps In Text Messages
- Impeachment Inquiry Is Better Off Behind Closed Doors, Rep. Cleaver Says
- Impeachment Inquiry Update
- President Invokes 'Lynching' In Impeachment Inquiry
- Former U.S. Diplomat In Ukraine Testifies In Impeachment Inquiry
- President Trump Refers To Impeachment Inquiry As A 'Lynching'
- Trump remains defiant in face of impeachment
- House Democrats Block Vote On Censuring Schiff Over Handling Of Impeachment Inquiry
- President Donald Trump likens impeachment inquiry to 'a lynching'
- Trump Criticized For 'Lynching' Tweet
- Donald Trump Releases His Own "Official Impeachment Poll"
- Why the Impeachment Inquiry Makes USMCA Ratification More Likely
Trending in News
Power shutoffs could affect 162,000 Southern California Edison customers amid increased fire danger
Trending in Entertainment News
Trending in Science & Technology
Trending in Business & Finance
Trending in Late Night Shows