Xbox One is a home video game console developed and marketed by Microsoft. Announced on May 21, 2013, it is the successor to the Xbox 360 and is the third console in the Xbox family. It directly competes with Sony's PlayStation 4 and Nintendo's Wii U as part of the eighth generation of video game consoles. Xbox One was released across North America, several European markets, Australia, and New Zealand on November 22, 2013, and later in 26 other markets, including Japan, the remaining European markets, and the Middle East, in September 2014. It is also the first Xbox game console to be released in China, specifically in the Shanghai Free-Trade Zone. Microsoft and various publications have classified the device as an "all-in-one entertainment system", making it a competitor to other digital media players such as the Apple TV and the Google TV platforms. Moving away from the Xbox 360's PowerPC-based architecture and back into the x86 architecture used in the first Xbox, the console features an AMD processor built around the x86-64 instruction set.
- 1979 Revolution: Black Friday - Official PS4, Xbox One, And Nintendo Switch Trailer
- Xbox One Summer of PUBG - Official Announcement Trailer
- Xbox One Adds 2 More Backwards Compatible Games And A Camo Controller - GS News Update
- Xbox One S With Three Games, Controller, Stand Discounted - GS News Update
- Top New Game Releases This Week On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC -- July 15-21