Playboy is an American men's lifestyle magazine that features photographs of nude women as well as journalism and fiction. It was founded in Chicago in 1953 by Hugh Hefner and his associates, and funded in part by a $1,000 loan from Hefner's mother. The magazine has grown into Playboy Enterprises, Inc., with a presence in nearly every medium. Playboy is one of the world's best known brands. In addition to the flagship magazine in the United States, special nation-specific versions of Playboy are published worldwide. The magazine has a long history of publishing short stories by notable novelists such as Arthur C. Clarke, Ian Fleming, Vladimir Nabokov, Saul Bellow, Chuck Palahniuk, P. G. Wodehouse, Haruki Murakami, and Margaret Atwood. With a regular display of full-page color cartoons, it became a showcase for notable cartoonists, including Harvey Kurtzman, Jack Cole, Eldon Dedini, Jules Feiffer, Shel Silverstein, Erich Sokol, Gahan Wilson, and Rowland B. Wilson.
- Kylie Jenner PROVES She’s A BadA** Mom In New Playboy Spread Featuring Travis Scott!
- 7 WILD Things We Learned From Kylie Jenner’s ‘Playboy Interview With Travis Scott
- Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott Get Steamy in New 'Playboy' Photo
- Kylie Jenner SHAKES The Internet With Playboy Spread! Kim Kardashian DINES With Tristan! | MOTW
- Kim Kardashian Reacts To Kylie Jenner Playboy Cover